Being asked to log in?

When I try to read any of the available manga, I'm asked to log in, because the chapter requires I have a subscription. Weird. I'm already logged in, aren't I? Well, whatever. So I click "OK".

I get redirected to the Login page, but before anything happens, I'm redirected back to the manga reader page, where I'm asked if I want to login again! This of course leads to an endless cycle, and appears to happen for any manga I'm trying to read, except Chapter 1s.
    alt text

Just to make sure there wasn't something wrong with my account, the LN reader works just fine.

• @tusf said in Being asked to log in?:

Just to make sure there wasn't something wrong with my account, the LN reader works just fine.

Obligatory have you tried turning it logging off and on again response.

Seriously, though, it works for me (also a non-premium member) on firefox even in private mode where you don't even stay logged in if you open something in new tab. If you want to help finding the issue you can probably open network tab in browser's dev tools (ctrl+I), go to manga reader and see where you get a non-successful response (codes 5xx or 4xx). Or at least mention what browser you're using.

@_08 Thanks for your time. We kinda figured out the issue on Discord. It turns out it only happens if I login through my Google account, because cookies and stuff are set differently in that case.

• Premium Member

i use google account for login
    how to read the manga?

always stuck at
    Error 0401
    Sign-in required to read this content

xbreader 0.26.0-1543817058179

• @elbert-ganda Same way as with the app, probably — by not using google to log in. You can set password on your account page on main JNC site.

• Premium Member

@_08 That's likely works, but it really should be fixed properly. If it wasn't for the google signin i likely wouldn't have started using jnovel club.