Seirei Gensouki Web Novel Discussion

@zing said in Seirei Gensouki Web Novel Discussion:

@dbrijlall1227

Takashia lying to him and saying that Miharu is with dating Takashia already also fucked up Haruto. Having 30 years worth of memories, he is trying to be the bigger man and be considerate. That's the problem, he is too humble that it seems he can't assert himself for what he really wants. In that entire episode, he never actually went to the people involved to hear the truth. Just took it all for face value.

When Haruto learns of the conspiracy against him, he is going to rampage with 30 years of pent up rage. Can't wait for that.

At the present, the situation is not resolved. The princess of Saint Stellar kingdom that accompanied Takashia asked Miharu to teach her Japanese. Princess kept Haruto's letter and wish to know what triggered Takashia to react in such way by reading the letter for herself. Over time, she would ask translation of specific words and build a dictionary. In the last chapter she finished read the letter and decides to show it to Miharu. The web novel has not been update for over 2 month :(

@galactuskahn24

Assuming volume five of the light novel still keeps Rio and his Black Knight nonsense, him and the Duke's daughter Lisolette might be a legitimate pair.
    Liselotte is actually the girl Haruto helped get home after she fell asleep on the buss. They are kinda both aware of each other being reincarnations. They are too cautious to openly admit to it. Liselotte is afraid of compromising her position if she happen to be wrong about Haruto and Haruto just plainly distrust nobility. If I remember correctly, after Haruto claimed Amakawa as his family name, Liselotte went and admitted she has two sets of memories inside of her to Haruto and they decided to talk about it more at some point.

Latifa is the other girl that kept stealing glances at Haruto on the buss.

Latifa is the grade schooler he helped on the bus. She reincarnated into the fox girl who was the assassin that followed him in V2. Liselotte is the high schooler from the bus as well. They both had a talk in chapter 170s (don't remember which) where Haruto fed her Japanese food and they talked about their previous lives. Erika was her previous name and she was 2 years younger that Haruto and his junior in high school.

With regards to Miharu reading the letter, I'm still at chapter 292 of WN so I guess I have to catch up! Looks like that aspect is coming to a head. Especially because Satsuki, class president, keeps getting rejected for visits. She has to be suspicious beyond all doubt. But I think the Galwik kingdom is also scheming something as well too.

But man I knew the stellar kingdom princess kept those letters. She's pretty alright in my book for that.

But what about Aki? You think she will ever "forgive" Haruto? She is just 12 and is lost in her own emotions. Because she doesn't know she was the product of an affair which resulted in the divorce, she can only blame the dad and Haruto for leaving. I think telling that fact would break her already fragile psyche. I think Aki, might follow Takashia to the bitter end. She is also implicated because she helped Takashia when he forced everyone to leave with that note she left behind. That make Haruto think everything happening was legitimate.

I wonder how it will all play out for Takashia when Haruto comes for Miharu. It is guaranteed he will be getting his ass kicked but will they keep him as a hero? They probably would but put a lot of sanctions on him. What would that mean for Aki and Masato?

Do you think Haruto's royal heritage will be revealed later on. Or will they try to get him to take the throne? I know he isn't supposed to be recognized, but they do not really mention any of his cousins who should be in line for the throne.

The author is slow with the web novel, maybe like 5 chapters a year now becuase she is invested with the LN. If only there wasn't a huge divergence then I would be ok with that but since there is, I hope she finished the WN as well.

• Premium Member

does the demon stuff happen in this volume or the next(read the wn but have no idea how much is per LN volume).

• Premium Member

@galactuskahn24 i Think it changed that whole part of the LN compared to the WN. The author stated that been major changes on the WN change one point is the spirit village is in it more than the WN also Miharu and everyone visits the village. Though looking at the pictures it could be the reason that he moves them to the village is cause they are attacked.

• Premium Member

@alien1999 oh no black Knight then aww..

• Premium Member

Not till like book 9 or 10 it looks like it the Ln at least. But it does happen just not for awhile.

• Premium Member

• Premium Member

• Premium Member

@thomask what's the deal with your super spoilers?

@thomask i assumed there would be heirs in the WN too. Else wise, who would carry on the family name? They would be dying to reveal him as the heir if they had no successor, legitimate or not.

• Premium Member

@thomask imagine one day hes in the castle of strahl or galarc and proclaims yes i am nobility, from Yagumo(i can only dream)

• Premium Member

Chapter 198 is finally out!

• Premium Member

• Premium Member

Wen novel translation finally reached the confrontation point between Rio and Lucius.
    And RAW of 199 is out.

• Premium Member

@harem-king said in Seirei Gensouki Vol. 7 Discussion:

@zing

i am almost sure they are going to fight this vol, it seems inevitable, but i don't think he is going to die this early, he is probably really strong