Marginal Operation Vol. 2 Discussion

• Premium Member

Operations resuming shortly.

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Chapter 1:

• Page 17 ► Top Box (left) ► It should be WE’D END UP TARGETED OURSELVS, OR GET IN THE WAY. It should be OURSELVES (missing E).

• Premium Member

Can we get some links to this forum when you finish reading the chapter? There is basically no way to find this page unless you search for it.

Anyway, seems like this guy is working for a completely monstrous company. I hope he figures this out and starts team killing these assholes. Or, I don't know, calling up the UN or some other human rights group after gathering some evidence. Running child soldiers is a war crime so I don't think it would be so simple to do so as a PMC. Blackwater did some illegal stuff for sure, but child soldiers weren't involved and as far as I know, there has never been a PMC written up for doing so. Anyway, his contract is null and void the second child soldiers show up - bam! - problem solved, time to go back home.

• Premium Member

@pjthomas404 said in Marginal Operation Vol. 2 Discussion:

Can we get some links to this forum when you finish reading the chapter? There is basically no way to find this page unless you search for it.

If you click the speech bubble icon in the top right corner of the reader, it'll bring you to the forum in general. Coming directly to thread comes from the browse, though, brings you to the thread. We're starting some work on the website in the coming weeks, hopefully it can be fixed.

• Premium Member

@pjthomas404 The next time I have an opportunity to update the code, I'll update that behavior. In hindsight, it's obvious that the forum button should go to the volume-specific thread, I was just imitating the behavior of the forum button at the top on the rest of the site

• Premium Member

Great chapter. I don't usually have anything to say on the discussion threads for the manga, but I just wanted to let the translator team know that I've been really enjoying this series. Thank you!

• Premium Member

Ha, so Arata will probs be getting more time to spend with those kids now, at the very least to learn the local language. While they might be viable for the mission with the locals, the way they've been treated would surely make the guys up top not want to risk it.

• Premium Member

Darn, a cliffhanger. Looking forward to volume 3. One thing I noticed about this manga is the way the eyes are completely black in many scenes. It's strange and creepy.

• Premium Member

It started lighthearted with some laughter and smiles but ended with a cliffhanger.

===

Volume 2 - Chapter 6:

• Page 02 ► Top-right Box ► SERVE AS AMBASSADORTO THE NEARBY VILLAGES? ► It should be AMBASSADOR TO (add a space).