Top 10 light novels you want to see getting licensed in 2020
BookPrincess last edited by
I did found a thread about 2019, but not 2020, so here are my top ten light novels I want to see getting licensed in order:
- Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (Because I obviously love fairies and the story sounds really promising)
- Fake Cinderella (I‘m often making sweets in my free time, so I would love to read a novel about that, the story also sounds really promising and the manga adaption is a good read too)
- Earl & Fairy (Same reason as SAFT)
- Musketeer Rouge (I‘m a total bookworm, so at one point in my life I‘ve read the novel from Alexandre Dumas and really liked it. Unfortunately there aren‘t many adaptions out there, so I would love to read this novel)
- Common Sense of a Duke‘s Daughter (I like otome game novels and this one is particular interesting)
- Redemtion of the Blue Rose Princess (the recently announced manga adaption got me to be much more interested in this novel)
- Snow White of the Antique Shop (Promising story)
- Akuyaku Reijou wa Ringoku no Outaishi ni Dekiaisareru (Pretty art style and promising story)
- Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja (Got interested in this through A Wild Last Boss Appeared!)
- Isekai Yakkyoku (Got interested in this novel through (sadly) the corona crisis. Besides the web novel is totally exiting)
We do have a very similar thread, instead of limiting which year they want it to be licensed it is just a general, "what you want licensed most" topic.
Please post your wish list in that topic, as I will be locking this one down.