Can Someone Please Explain What’s Going On?! - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On?!

Currently in prepublication: Volume 5! - link to discussion topic

• Premium Member

Volume 5 - Part 1:

• [Generic] There's 8 paragraphs that start with the double quote (alone) in italic format : <p><em>“</em>. 😋
    • [6%] And.... ► It should be 3 periods.
    • [10%] about how I felt—he’d just did his own thing. He really ► It should be done?
    • [17%] Maybe he’d been made our night as short and normal ► Remove been.
    • [31%] straight into the spotlight as a “Duchess”, whether she ► Move the comma inside the quotes.
    • [61%] make sure the rubies stay rare.If all goes well, the ► Missing space.
    • [76%] Guh?” Mr Fisalis. must have been really surprised, ► It should be Mr. Fisalis (move the period). Also, see generic issue above.
    • [76%] he repeated what he’d said, giving me a puzzled look. ► It should be I’d (Viola's POV; Cercis repeats what Viola said).
    • [80%] popular in Rohze as ‘Viola Sapphires’, we’re totally ► Move the comma inside the quotes.

• Premium Member

Volume 5 - Part 2:

• [8%] your face, they call you the ‘Illusory Belle’.” ► Move the period inside the quotes.
    • [12%] is painful. If I’m “illusory”, then I’m gonna ► Move the comma inside the quotes.
    • [23%] Rather than “bright”, maybe “blinding” was ► Move the comma inside the quotes.
    • [57%] Ah, I guess I’m just a little light-headed from ► The starting double quote (alone) in italic format : <p><em>“</em>.