Black Summoner - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Black Summoner.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 4!

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 1:

• [94%] ::Indeed. And I’m all ready to catch your heart, honey. ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 3:

• [Generic] The skill's name Jin Scrimmage is wrongly written 2 times as Jim Scrimmage (without N).
    • [50%] to Parth together. By “all,”, I mean both Uld’s party ► Remove extra comma after the quote.
    • [80%] the spell was even greater than Viktor’s had been.. ► Duplicate period.

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 4:

• [24%] I’ll order the front gate golems to vacant their posts. ► It should be vacate.
    • [26%] ::Wow, this is super convenient! Thank you, Kel-nii! ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 5:

• [3%] 3) Acknowledgement from at least two of the four ► It should be Acknowledgment (US spelling).
    • [92%] borrowed Farsight with Soul Eater — providing ► It should be Skill Eater.

• Premium Member

part 5:

7%: the same trouble that was cropping song on all of Trycen's borders -> up

• Premium Member

part 6: [~21%] I'm able to summon the clotho clines anywhere at any time, so just let me know what you need.::
    The phrase seems to be missing the word let,

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 6:

• [16%] at any time, so just me know what you need.:: ► It should be let me. Already reported.
    • [25%] out for a stroll through town.“You’ve got to be ► Missing space.
    • [30%] ::That’s...well, I do. ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).
    • [42%] Now you’re screwed, bitch!” screamed Ulfred ► Missing period.
    • [59%] bright red. And it was not the color of blood. ► It should be now. Not an error.
    • [68%] my shield and the two cancelled each other ► It should be canceled (US spelling).
    • [94%] “What a egotistical delusion.” ► It should be an.

• Editors

Thanks for the reports, as always!

@Terabyte, the 5th suggestion is not a mistake. The monster was starting to burn red like a furnace, so the narration is noting that it was not blood, as would be expected, but something more insidious :-)

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 7:

• [50%] Tempest Barrier was abruptly dispeled, causing ► It should be dispelled.
    • [68%] The shockwave caused by the dispeling of the ► It should be dispelling.

• Premium Member

This post is deleted!

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 9:

• [73%] ::MY KING! ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 10:

• [66%] “Gerard, stop worshipping it and start eating ► It should be worshiping (US spelling).
    • [72%] my eyes flew wide open.“This is delicious!!” ► Missing space.
    • [94%] and in the shadows lurk Trycen...at least, ► It should be lurks?

• Premium Member

Volume 03 - Part 9:

• [14%] "... Nellas-sama and everyone else have treat me so warmly even though only half of my blood is elven..." ► It should be treated

• Premium Member

Volume 4 - Part 1:

• [94%] hidden in Gerard’s shadow from the neck down.. ► Duplicate period.

• Premium Member

Volume 4 - Part 2:

• [9%] “I see now. I suppose that makes sense” ► Missing period.
    • [34%] Is this an active place for worshipping someone ► It should be worshiping (US spelling).
    • [40%] ::Uh-oh, my Danger Detection is off the charts!: ► Telepathic dialogue. It should end with a double colon (::).
    • [49%] the power to absorb magic like Clotho does? ► Telepathic dialogue. It should end with a double colon (::).
    • [68%] I’ll stop it!” Gerard shouted. ► The dialogue's starting double quote is wrongly a closing one.

• Premium Member

Volume 4 - Part 3:

• [73%] Sera’s stats now rivalled Melfina’s, ► It should be rivaled (US spelling).

• Premium Member

[50%] It was clear in her eyes that she had the hots for Sylvia. - I'm confused, should this instead be he as in Nagua? Neither Ema nor Ariel make sense... though I suppose it could be "It was clear from her eyes" if it's Ema... Still, it seemed like her train of thought was "Nagua has the hots for Sylvia so he's showing off for her"...

• Premium Member

Volume 4 - Part 4:

• [Generic] The name Sylvia is also written 13 times as Silvia (double i). And there's also 1 instance of it in part 3.
    • [26%] and she seems to have gotten into it. She couldn’t ► It should be to?
    • [40%] have a bit now and then if it compliments what she’s ► It should be complements.

• Premium Member

20%: Sorry, Kel-nee. I couldn't stop them -> Unless Kelvin got a gender change while I wasn't looking, this should probably be Kel-nii
    50%: It was clear in her eyes that she had the hots for Sylvia -> "he" I'm pretty sure this is about Nagua who had a male pronoun previously.
    90%: "Hmm...Gerard." "Yes, my king?" -> This was a telepathic conversation. Replace quotes with double-colons