Black Summoner - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Black Summoner.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 3!

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 1:

• [94%] ::Indeed. And I’m all ready to catch your heart, honey. ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 3:

• [Generic] The skill's name Jin Scrimmage is wrongly written 2 times as Jim Scrimmage (without N).
    • [50%] to Parth together. By “all,”, I mean both Uld’s party ► Remove extra comma after the quote.
    • [80%] the spell was even greater than Viktor’s had been.. ► Duplicate period.

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 4:

• [24%] I’ll order the front gate golems to vacant their posts. ► It should be vacate.
    • [26%] ::Wow, this is super convenient! Thank you, Kel-nii! ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 5:

• [3%] 3) Acknowledgement from at least two of the four ► It should be Acknowledgment (US spelling).
    • [92%] borrowed Farsight with Soul Eater — providing ► It should be Skill Eater.

• Premium Member

part 5:

7%: the same trouble that was cropping song on all of Trycen's borders -> up

• Premium Member

part 6: [~21%] I'm able to summon the clotho clines anywhere at any time, so just let me know what you need.::
    The phrase seems to be missing the word let,

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 6:

• [16%] at any time, so just me know what you need.:: ► It should be let me. Already reported.
    • [25%] out for a stroll through town.“You’ve got to be ► Missing space.
    • [30%] ::That’s...well, I do. ► Telepathic message. It should end with a double colon (::).
    • [42%] Now you’re screwed, bitch!” screamed Ulfred ► Missing period.
    • [59%] bright red. And it was not the color of blood. ► It should be now.
    • [68%] my shield and the two cancelled each other ► It should be canceled (US spelling).
    • [94%] “What a egotistical delusion.” ► It should be an.