Outbreak Company - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Outbreak Company.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 16!

• Premium Member

Volume 16 - Part 3:

• [59%] the view that fairies were sprites had no souls ► It should be that had or with.
    • [75%] the way my old friend had shot me down, ► It should be childhood friend.

• Translators

@Terabyte said in Outbreak Company - Corrections Topic:

Volume 16 - Part 3:

• [59%] the view that fairies were sprites had no souls ► It should be that had or with.

I'd have to go back and look at this in context, but I think it was intended to be "that had."

• [75%] the way my old friend had shot me down, ► It should be childhood friend.

Just to be argumentative, a childhood friend would also be an old friend... but I take your meaning, and "childhood" might work better. We'll take it under advisement :)

But hey... Did we make it all the way to part 3 with no mistakes to speak of? :P

• Premium Member

@Kevin-S said in Outbreak Company - Corrections Topic:

Just to be argumentative, a childhood friend would also be an old friend... but I take your meaning, and "childhood" might work better. We'll take it under advisement :)

So far it was always said that his childhood friend turned him down so it just felt somehow wrong to read old friend this time around.

But hey... Did we make it all the way to part 3 with no mistakes to speak of? :P

Seems so. None that I noticed at least. 😋

• Premium Member

Volume 16 - Part 4:

• [85%] Third Capital in Bahairam,” Minister Cordobal. Then he ► It should be Minister Cordobal said?

• Premium Member

Volume 16 - Part 5:

• [37%] advancing our position. The nekkids are engaging them, ► Theresa's talking here, she should be using BOUs?

• Translators

@Terabyte said in Outbreak Company - Corrections Topic:

Volume 16 - Part 5:

• [37%] advancing our position. The nekkids are engaging them, ► Theresa's talking here, she should be using BOUs?

Good catch. The source text has "BOUs," as you suspected. This one's on me--I probably had "nekkids" on ctrl-v (I sometimes do this with less common or more complicated words that come up repeatedly in a particular scene) and just got on autopilot.