Mapping: The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Mapping: The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 3!

• Premium Member

82%: At first he'd thought we were just someone on floor 17 -> somewhere

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 1:

• [51%] “Hahh... You really are dungeon-obsessed weirdo.” ► It should be a dungeon-obsessed.
    • [69%] There were productions lines running throughout the ► It should be production (singular).
    • [78%] At first he’d thought we were just someone on floor 17, ► It should be somewhere. Already reported.
    • [98%] Since you kept them activate for two whole months ► It should be active.

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 1:

• [63%] I asked if she'd every worked with a crystal or if she could, ► Correct to ever
      * [72%] There were productions lines running throughout the place, ► Correct to production

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 3:

• [85%] “So you misled and innocent young lady on purpose!” ► It should be an.

V3P4

12% - "Wow, are you intent to destroy the Arrivers with your party-wrecking ways, too?" -> I just feel that this doesn't work well. I think the one following will flow better, but I don't know how far you want to get from the original Japanese.
    are you intending to destroy
    are you intent on destroying
    do you intend to destroy

56% - No matter hard anyone trains -> should be matter how hard; add in the how

88% - I too had once almost betrayed the party over Roslia. I couldn't hound Force but so much without being hypocrite.
    -> Just like my first suggestion this feels off.
    But I couldn't hound Force so much without being a hypocrite.
    I couldn't hound Force so much without being a hypocrite.
    I couldn't hound Force, but so much, without being a hypocrite."

I think one the the above would work better without feeling clunky. Also, at the end of the sentence being hypocrite needs to be changed to being a hypocrite thus adding in the a which is contained in each of the three suggestions.

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 5:

• [58%] With a little room to breath, I took a moment ► It should be breathe.
    • [63%] His judgement was always rapid and precise. ► It should be judgment (US spelling).