Record of Wortenia War - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Record of Wortenia War.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 9!

• Premium Member

Volume 9 - Part 1:

• [Generic] The name Kouichirou is written 61 times as Koichiro in this part. (Or did the name change at some point?) It's confirmed that the name's been changed to Koichiro.
    • [6%] monikers, “the nightless cities”, these districts ► Move the comma inside the quotes.
    • [26%] his orders until now, Zhen had been struggling to ► It should be Zheng.
    • [59%] they said ‘help us to some of your coins’, but ► Move the comma inside the quotes.
    • [82%] but it looks like they’d seen their share of battles. ► It should be they’ve.

• Premium Member

Volume 9 - Part 2:

• [Generic] The name Kouichirou is written another 44 times as Koichiro in this part.
      • @ZackZeal could you confirm what the correct name is? Also, Grindiana's surname as well since I'm still confused about it, too. 😋
    • [20%] attacked identified himself as Koichiro Mikoshiba.. ► Duplicate period. Also, see Generic issue above.
    • [59%] queen, the Vixen of the North, Grindiana Helnecharles. ► It should be Helnescharles (additional s)?
    • [64%] northern front armies, marshalled by the crown prince. ► It should be marshaled (US spelling).

• Translators

@Terabyte said in Record of Wortenia War - Corrections Topic:

could you confirm what the correct name is? Also, Grindiana's surname as well since I'm still confused about it, too.

It's Koichiro - no long vowels, hence Ryoma being Ryoma and not Ryouma.
    Grindiana's surname is Helnecharles.

• Premium Member

@ZackZeal Thanks for the clarification. I've edited my posts. 😉

• Premium Member

Volume 9 - Part 3:

• [11%] I did everything I could. The only left to do now is to ► It should be only thing.
    • [19%] called the “Petals of the Northern Wind”, a group ► Move the comma inside the quotes.
    • [22%] Petals of the North Wind would be sold off to slavery. ► It should be Northern.
    • [28%] this. The Northern Wind Petals tried to make a living ► It should be Petals of the Northern Wind?
    • [67%] insert10.jpg ► The illustration is already used at 42%. The one here is either a duplicate placed wrongly or it should be a different image.

• Translators

@Terabyte said in Record of Wortenia War - Corrections Topic:

[67%] insert10.jpg ► The illustration is already used at 42%. The one here is either a duplicate placed wrongly or it should be a different image.

Fixed!

• Premium Member

Volume 9 - Part 4:

• [3%] positions of ensuring the fort’s defences and being in ► It should be defenses (US spelling).
    • [15%] of Joshua’s forces, though; Only a few hundred to ► It should be either a period or only (lowercase).
    • [23%] countries in all directions, meaning Shadina couldn’t ► It should be Shardina.
    • [25%] knights were compared to commoners, It could be ► It should be it (lowercase).
    • [35%] Rising from the bed, he rings the bell sitting at his ► It should be rang?
    • [45%] it would burn if the fire were to begin from =within. ► Remove extra = character.
    • [46%] As mighty a Fort Notis may be, all of its defensive ► It should be as?
    • [53%] “What?! What in the world happened...!?” Moore’s ► This series uses ?! usually.
    • [60%] “Wh-Why....?” ► It should be 3 periods.
    • [63%] the Wortenia Peninsula in the Kingdom of Rhodesia. ► It should be Rhoadseria.