My Instant Death Ability - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me!, AKA "Instant Death Cheat".

Currently in prepublication: Volume 3!

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 1:

• [23%] His name was Yuuichiro Kiryuu, one of the four who ► In volume 1 it was Yuuichirou (u at the end).

• Premium Member

V3P2, 15%: "The vice-captain's weapon was a double-bladed longsword, about a meter long". Shouldn't this be a double-edged longsword? Double-bladed would suggest it's something like Darth Maul's weapon, with a blade on each end of the hilt.

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 2:

• [11%] “David! What are you doing?!”. ► Remove extra period.
    • [62%] we are supposed to make accomodations for you, ► It should be accommodations.
    • [94%] we’re able to do something we can’t really do. ► The dialogue's closing double quote is missing.

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 3:

• [67%] figure out what the hell this whiny human wanted.> ► Remove extra > at the end.
    • [74%] and began attacking their neighbouring countries. ► It should be neighboring (US spelling).

• Premium Member

Volume 3 - Part 4:

• [68%] easily large enough to accomodate all of them. Strictly ► It should be accommodate.
    • [94%] “Of course that’s what would bother you,”said Jiyuna. ► Missing space.