The World's Least Interesting Master Swordsman - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for The World's Least Interesting Master Swordsman.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 5!

• Premium Member

Volume 5 - Part 1:

• [47%] values don’t seem to phase Tahlan in the slightest. ► It should be faze.
    • [74%] lowers his head in acknowledgement, as well. It’s a ► It should be acknowledgment (US spelling).
    • [85%] working without practically no rest until now. ► It should be with practically no rest or practically without rest.

• Premium Member

Volume 5 - Part 2:

• [1%] received the same news,it didn’t have as much ► Missing space.
    • [3%] a little guilty about the fact thatI’m not going to ► It should be that I’m (space).
    • [76%] “My father is the lord and my mother is wife... ► It should be his wife.

• Premium Member

Volume 5 - Part 3:

• [19%] to expect of a five year old to read the mood. ► It should be five-year-old (hyphens).
    • [84%] she should be doing now acting as a mother to ► It should be is acting?

• Premium Member

Volume 5 - Part 4:

• [27%] her features, she’s cancelled out the sheer fright ► It should be canceled (US spelling).
    • [35%] to my future brother-in-law. Can I borrow him?.” ► Remove period.
    • [41%] no one would let a ten year old govern a territory. ► It should be ten-year-old (hyphens).
    • [55%] the center of attention...honestly,she really needs ► Missing space.