Cooking with Wild Game - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Cooking with Wild Game.

Currently in prepublication: Volume 12!

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 1:

• [53%] A five day period where neither Cyclaeus nor Melfried ► It should be five-day (hyphen).

• Premium Member

Volume 11, Part 2

27%: ". . . and brought her with knives against my will . . ." -> should be here

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 2:

• [20%] like honey, and spiralled all the way down to her hips. ► It should be spiraled (US spelling).
    • [28%] threatened with knives and brought her against my will, ► It should be here. Already reported.
    • [42%] So mastermind behind those ridiculous orders is on the ► It should be the mastermind.

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 3:

• [56%] exactly friendly with each other.. So do westerners ► Duplicate period.

Wild Game 11:3

it was still possible make all this.

possible to make

so around how much time do I have let?

left

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 4:

• [3%] call out to me as I smouldered with rage was ► It should be smoldered (US spelling).

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 5:

• [1%] to take a two day break starting tomorrow, ► It should be two-day (hyphen).

Cooking with Wild Game: Volume 11 Part 5

It took me way too long to figure this sentence out:

“… how much karon milk is left that seems like it’ll last till tomorrow?”

Maybe rearrange it a little:
    “how much of the remaining karon milk do you think will last till tomorrow?”

or:
    “how much of that karon milk will last till tomorrow?”

Typo:

“Do as you please...” Roy ground outas he started two large pots of water boiling.

A chef would call this a “ramekin”:

And then I added… each to their own silver container to go alongside the dish.

it seemed best to offer the sauces on the side in separate containers,

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 6:

• [4%] what was real picatta like? From what I had heard, ► It should be piccata.
    • [5%] well with my self-taught picatta, which was inspired ► It should be piccata.
    • [88%] T-They put up wanted posters in the post town?” ► The dialogue's starting double quote is wrongly a single one.

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 8:

• [20%] In a eerily bold act, Cyclaeus wet his pale lips with ► It should be an.
    • [33%] watching that, Cyclaues broke out in another eerie ► It should be Cyclaeus.
    • [90%] your crimes?” Ai Fa questined, her voice extremely ► It should be questioned.

• Premium Member

Volume 11 - Part 9:

• [61%] “Five kids, huh? I know it’s the same way with ► Gazraan Rutim just said the main Rutim house has Four children in the previous paragraph.
    • [62%] “Roughy 60. We split into pairs of one man and ► It should be Roughly.
    • [77%] and he’s a sort of cute 17 year old, while the ► It should be 17-year-old (hyphens).

• Editors

@Terabyte said in Cooking with Wild Game - Corrections Topic:

• [61%] “Five kids, huh? I know it’s the same way with ► Gazraan Rutim just said the main Rutim house has Four children in the previous paragraph.

The five includes Gazraan himself.

• Premium Member

@A-James said in Cooking with Wild Game - Corrections Topic:

The five includes Gazraan himself.

“I’m 24. The main Rutim house has four children, and I am the oldest while Morun is the youngest.”

The way it is worded makes me think Gazraan is included in those four children? Or is Gazraan not counted because he's married and has moved out? (If that's the case it should probably be clarified somehow.)

• Premium Member

Volume 12 - Part 1:

• [90%] After seeming chewing over my words for a bit ► It should be to chew?
    • [91%] “Thank you. I don’t know that I fully comprehend ► It should be know if or maybe think that?

Sorry this is so late, but I found an old note and…

Volume 11 Part 8

“I see. Very well, I will convey your words to the leading clan heads as you stated them,” Ai Fa cool-headedly replied as Mussel was bound with rope by her feet.

Either “by his feet” or “at her feet.”

Volume 12 Part 2

I really couldn’t think of anything to say that.

to that

• Premium Member

• [6%] knew of her underlings crimes and permitted ► Remove extra closing double quote.
    • [85%] frail little arms you’ve got.,” Bartha said with ► Duplicate punctuation.

Volume 12 part 4.
    Right at the beginning it says they prepared 100 meals in total, same as the last time they reopened the business. That sounds slightly confusing, as the last time they reopened they prepared 200 meals? So I'm guessing it should be either 200 in total or 100 for his stall.

• Premium Member

Volume 12 - Part 4:

• [36%] the laws for this town, so commonors trying to ► It should be commoners.
    • [87%] any way inferior to kimyuss with the skin still ► It should be kimyuus.
    • [92%] “Dying out baked fuwano, and then grinding it ► It should be Drying.