I'll Never Set Foot in That House Again! - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for I'll Never Set Foot in That House Again!

Currently in prepublication: Volume 2!

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 1:

• [74%] inside with the box, so he headed for the entrance ► It should be we (Glen and Chelsea)?

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 1

• [31%] Currently or not, I couldn’t make any mistakes when meeting with the former Emperor of Radzuel. this doesn't make sense to me. Is "currently" supposed to be a different word?
    • [41%] “We’ll be waiting, okay! should the ! be a ? ?
    • [41%] In his hands was a paper bag the size of both of mine. this reads like the size of both of my bags... I'm guessing it means both of my hands?
    • [64%] Really, when nobles went on trips, they’d get a warm welcome in the territories they passed through from the context 2 paragraphs later, I think this should have been Normally
    • [64%] would buy lots of different things in the territories villages and towns as thanks. either needs a comma after territories or an apostrophe, depending on the intended meaning.

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 2:

• [22%] I’m sorry, Chelsea. Jake insisted that he ► The starting double quote alone is in italic format.
    • [55%] And that was just last year. The famines ► The starting double quote alone is in italic format.

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 2

• [91%] The flower, just as bright blue as the seed it was grown for, swayed in the breeze. from

• Premium Member

Volume 02 - Part 2:

• [63%] "It is I, Felixford. Would Chelsea happen to be with you?" ► Correct to Felixfort
    • [72%] "... We'd just been taking a break, but...Felixford, let me ask you for your opinion." ► Correct to Felixfort and consider a space before

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 3:

• [Generic] There's 2 paragraphs that start with the double quote (alone) in italic format : <p><em>“</em>. 😋
    • [28%] and Emperor Bearsley the bearman won~’’ This time, ► The dialogue's closing double quote is wrongly a double single one.
    • [40%] The Spirits disappeared, and the miasma unleashed ► Missing punctuation.
    • [90%] but it’s the King of the Spirit’s temporary form, huh... ► It should be Spirits’ (move the s).
    • [94%] looked away from me, not answering, Did he not want ► It should be a period.

Volume 02 - Part 3:
    Did I miss something? How did we go from numbers Chapter 2 and Interlude 2 in Part 2 to the numbers Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 in Part 6? We didn't miss any content as far as I can tell at least.

• Translators

@japzone Thank you for pointing that out! It was a mistake on my part.

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 4:

• [13%] I’d get healed up and beat ‘em up,” Lord Royz ► It should be ’em (different ).
    • [20%] and refreshing, so everyone thinks it‘s good.” ► It should be it’s (different ).
    • [48%] Tamagoyaki... Nikkorogashi... Pickled veggies... ► The dialogue's closing double quote is missing.
    • [52%] a little bit of each thing, but it was all delicious ► Missing period.
    • [61%] “He also had ‘Worshipper of the Proxy, Driven ► It should be Worshiper (US spelling).
    • [79%] how we managed a fifteen day carriage ride ► It should be fifteen-day (hyphen).
    • [83%] them to the ends of the earth and beat ‘em up~!” ► It should be ’em (different ).

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 4

• [1%] My Skill, [Seed Creation], lets me make any seed I wish for any seed... needs some kind of punctuation here after "wish for". Probably either a colon or period and capitalize Any.

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 5:

• [4%] “Sorry about that. Make ‘em feel welcome!” ► It should be ’em (different ).
    • [55%] “That must’ve been tough,” I mumbled ► Missing period.

• Premium Member

Volume - 2 Part 5

• [10%] the fortune teller had stuck with him until the end had said: >> should be teller who had

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 6:

• [49%] “Seems like it. Class: Swindler/Worshipper of the Proxy, ► It should be Worshiper (US spelling).

A little bit before the above, "A little bit away, the knights had apprehended the man who summoned him, slapping a Mana Sealing Bracelet on his wrist."

Should probably be "who summoned them," unless the scorpion was singular, identified as male, and could summon shadow clones

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 7:

• [32%] I can’t just forget it without getting her ► The starting double quote (alone) is in italic format : <p><em>“</em>.
    • [33%] “Your Highness, As I told you before, you ► It should be as (lowercase).

• Premium Member

V2 P8 32%:
    slowly came to the stop.
    a would seem more appropriate, as it wasn't a planned stop.

38%:
    It is about more than
    Suggest dropping about, since the estimated size was approximate anyway.

• Premium Member

Volume 1 - Part 8:

• [33%] the main road, slowly came to the stop. It wasn’t ► It should be a. Already reported.
    • [59%] Simple steak, grind it up into hamburger, stuff it ► The starting double quote (alone) is in italic format.
    • [68%] she plans on cooking it, huh?. The fog covering ► Remove period.

• Premium Member

V2 P8

Liquorice (British English) should be licorice (American English).

(Panda is the best, red vines and twizzlers are tasty enough but aren't in the same league.)