I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Currently in prepublication: Volume 6!

• Premium Member

Volume 6 - Part 1:

• [4%] for emergencies and other important situations!” ” ► Duplicate closing double quote.
    • [20%] greatest threat, which is you, the first prince...” ► Remove you, (comma included). Kaoru's talking to Serge and not Brancott's first prince. (He's not even there?)
    • [26%] no intention of helping one side of a mortal war .” ► Remove space.

• Premium Member

Volume 6 - Part 2:

• [4%] they stopped hearing from him with him. It was ► Remove with him.
    • [22%] insert3.jpg ► This is either the wrong illustration or it's placed in the wrong spot.
    • [35%] dining hall in Brancott, were one in the same, ► It should be and.
    • [46%] Chapter 40: Final Moments ► It should be 44? The last chapter in part 1 was Chapter 43: The Battle Begins.
    • [51%] insert4.jpg ► This is either the wrong illustration or it's placed in the wrong spot.
    • [81%] insert5.jpg ► This is either the wrong illustration or it's placed in the wrong spot.

• Premium Member

V6 P3 25%:
    but she knew that Kaoru had a special place in her heart for them Even now that she was dead
    Missing period.

At 87%, Kaoru's narration says "just over a year", but it's been five years (Kaoru time) since she initially entered this world.

• Premium Member

Volume 6 - Part 3:

• [0%] her unbridled rage and hatred against the enemy . ► Remove extra space.
    • [83%] It was Reiko Kuon in her fifteen year old body, ► It should be fifteen-year-old (hyphens).
    • [83%] her body was that of a fifteen year old, it was ► It should be fifteen-year-old (hyphens).

Then, the first prince and newly crowned king of Balmore negotiated a peace treaty with the Kingdom of Balmore,

Brancott

• Premium Member

Volume 6 - Part 4:

• [9%] “I thought I was gonna die... ► The dialogue's closing double quote is missing.
    • [10%] And when you die, you’re removed from your ► The dialogue's starting double quote is missing. (Or merge it with the previous paragraph; it's all Reiko talking.)
    • [63%] that Kaoru had been made out as some villain. ► It should be had not / hadn’t?
    • [69%] and newly crowned king of Balmore negotiated ► It should be Brancott. Already reported.

• Premium Member

Volume 6 - Part 4

• [61%] If you wanted to research a country, picking their official history. >> should be pick

• Premium Member

Volume 6 - Part 5:

• [35%] these days we do have skilled staff , so we mix it ► Remove extra space.
    • [45%] About Fran saving the continent...,it wasn’t as if ► Replace the comma with a space