Our Crappy Social Game Club Is Gonna Make the Most Epic Game - Corrections Topic

• Staff

This is the dedicated topic for posting suggested corrections for Social Game Club
    Currently in prepublication: Volume 2!

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 1:

• [77%] From illustrations to 3D modelling, they prided ► It should be modeling (US spelling).
    • [81%] “U-Um...?”Kai tried to escape, but despite her ► Missing space.
    • [93%] shoved Aina’s shoulder with all her might. it. ► Remove random it. ?
    • [96%] “I....” Kai could hear the hoarseness in the ► It should be 3 periods.

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 2:

• [0%] Chapter 2 (cont): ► I guess this is just a translator or editor note that should be removed?
    • [11%] I think something must have happened there. ► The dialogue's closing double quote is missing.
    • [69%] Nanaka, Aya, and the headphone-wearing Eru ► Missing period.

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 3:

• [45%] “...You’re quite beautiful,” Mifei noted, her eyes ► It should be Mirei.
    • [56%] were a good number of people travelling with ► It should be traveling (US spelling).
    • [60%] ‘Will winning against people like us even mean ► It should be them since it's supposedly from Mirei POV?
    • [88%] many people tend to think of them separately. ► The dialogue's closing double quote is missing.

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 4:

• [52%] that she had gotten stuck up there, he realized. ► Remove italic format from he.
    • [78%] “...That’s... true....” ► It should be 3 periods.

• Premium Member

Volume 2 - Part 5:

• [13%] so he used his better judgement and left that bit out. ► It should be judgment (US spelling).
    • [25%] then we wouldn’t call them Konstopin.” “That’s true.” ► Add a line break?
    • [44%] beside you struggling together beside you is reason ► Maybe with you ?
    • [60%] be expected to study 3D modelling software, as well. ► It should be modeling (US spelling).
    • [61%] CPU, RAM, and GPU were all competent enough for ► I think powerful fits better?