J-Novel Club
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Users

    Nia Liston Anime discussion

    Anime
    2
    2
    52
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Outinthegardener
      Outinthegardener Member last edited by

      The Nia Liston anime just started and so far it looks pretty good! Better production quality than I expected, and I like most of the character designs. They didn't skimp on the battle sakuga for the first episode, though this might not last as the season goes on. And holy cow, two cours? I think we'll be getting four or five light novel volumes adapted with 25 episodes.

      Minor gripe- Bendelio's face isn't distinctive enough! In my headcanon he looks like a wax mannequin from Madam Toussad's.

      What do ya'll think?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • I
        Ingraman Premium Member last edited by

        Unfortunately, I’m not a subscriber to Sentai’s streaming service, so I’ll have to wait until I can watch it at a friend’s house or for it to come out on disc. :(

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • 1 / 1
        • First post
          Last post