Kinos' Journey

• Premium Member

Kino no Tabi

alt text

Destination is a state of mind. A tale of a person and a bike and the road ahead. Kino wanders around the world on the back of Hermes – an unusual, talking, anthropomorphic motorcycle – only staying in each country for three days.

During their adventures, they find happiness, sadness, pain, decadence, violence, beauty, and wisdom. But through it all, they never lose their sense of freedom. They discover that because of the world’s imperfections, it is actually a thing of beauty. “The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.”

(copy Paste from a while back with some edits to make this focus on This One suggestion)
    This is an episodic series so it is great for pre-pubs that get translated weekly. every week can start a story and that story will end in that part. I can understand if for some stories if they are long might end in the next part (which would be a bit disappointing) but it would still be great for JNC, some parts might even get 2 stories if they are short. This would be the same appeal as Serialized shorts like Sherlock Holmes, except of getting 15 Pages worth (using Penguins publication as base) per month, we get a short story per week. I would not even care if the parts for these are sporadic if it means we get 1 story per part (Like if we get 6 parts for one book then 9 parts for the next book cuz that book has 9 stories over the other that had 6 stories). though I know Kino's Journey was Licenced in the past so it may be a little difficult but I still want it.

Vertical Comics just announced that they got the manga, means there's a nonzero chance they might be working on the light novels as well.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/05/19/vertical-announces-kinos-journey-manga-and-more-at-anime-central

• Premium Member

This would be awesome