Report App Bugs Here!

• Premium Member

This is definitely a known issue. I just change the margins or whatever (the three line button) and click apply, and that works too (and doesn't force you to blind yourself with the white or Sepia backdrop).

It shouldn't work like that obviously, so I hope they fix it.

• Premium Member

I also have the issue where the paragraph before an image is being skipped using the Android app. This can make the novel a bit difficult to understand so hopefully we will see it resolved in the near future.

• Premium Member

@lixaxy said in Report App Bugs Here!:

This is about the beta, so I know that it's still under construction, but I thought I might as well write it here for now. I tried searching for an already existing thread, but couldn't find one, so I'm sorry if somebody has already created a thread about this.

Whenever I try to read a pre-pub part in the app (with night-mode enabled) the whole page turns black. For the text to show up again, I usually need to change the background to the white or beige mode. (only tested with Ao Oni Vol 5 part 11-13)

This isn't a very big problem, but sure is annoying.

Edit: Changing the background to a lighter and then back to the dark one, also makes the chapter progress go back to 0%

Will this bug be fixed soon? It's annoying as hell

@terrence said in Report App Bugs Here!:

This is definitely a known issue. I just change the margins or whatever (the three line button) and click apply, and that works too (and doesn't force you to blind yourself with the white or Sepia backdrop).

It shouldn't work like that obviously, so I hope they fix it.

Oh, thanks for the tip!

• Premium Member

@nutaris said in Report App Bugs Here!:

I also have the issue where the paragraph before an image is being skipped using the Android app. This can make the novel a bit difficult to understand so hopefully we will see it resolved in the near future.

Noticed this also a few times. As a random guess, it might be due to a missed line break, br/ or CRLF in the content before the image... In that case, it could be automated to check for those before releasing. Same with the random NP and \NP or whatever.

• Premium Member

@brakke said in Report App Bugs Here!:

@nutaris said in Report App Bugs Here!:

Noticed this also a few times. As a random guess, it might be due to a missed line break, br/ or CRLF in the content before the image... In that case, it could be automated to check for those before releasing. Same with the random NP and \NP or whatever.

I'm having this issue too and I'm on an iphone 6s. Just downloaded the app about a week ago.

• Premium Member

On two separate Android devices, I've had the issue where Volume 8 Part 6 of The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind! will not allow me to change pages. All other parts are working properly and it works fine on the web reader.