Wortenia Senki

• alt text

Description:

High school student Mikoshiba Ryouma was summoned to a different world in the middle of a war. Sensing the malice from the one who summoned him (a summoner of the O’ltormea empire), he uses his martial arts to run away, killing important people of the empire during his escape. After the escape, he rescues two twin sisters from the hands of thieves. The sisters who can use magic, swear to serve him as subordinates. Thus, Ryouma begins his journey on the path of the supreme ruler.

Author: ホー
    Artist: bob
    Publisher: Hobby Japan
    Status in COO: 9 Volumes (Ongoing)
    Manga Adaption: Yes
    Why: If J-Novel club is missing something then it is senki light novels. It got a great story, very exciting battles and also nice illustrations.
    The other good senki LN I would recommend is Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan. If people are interested in senki LN I will open up a new thread for that novel.

• Hero scapes from the summoning and starts his path to become a ruler himself. Sounds dope AF. I second this.

• Premium Member

This look really interesting, you got my vote. I really want this.

• Premium Member

This LN is really good, i would love to see get licensed.

• Yeah its a great series :)
    I love how everyone thinks Ryouma is older than he actually is! xD

It's a pretty interesting twist. So it would be great it someone picked it up

• Premium Member

Killing the evil people who summoned you and were trying to enslave you? Go nuts, they reaped what they sowed. Killing the son of the doctor who was going to treat him? That was straight-up unjustified murder. At least he doesn't go around killing without cause after that.

• Premium Member

I had a look at the manga and I read a small part of the WN fan translation. I'd like to see this licensed too. The protagonist is quite cunning if I remember properly.

• Premium Member

@guspaz well, there was some justification for killing the doctors' son, to keep his identity a secret, but yeah most of the violence and stuff seems to happen early on.

• Premium Member

I mean, he could have just kept the helmet on and the son would never have known his face, so even his identity wasn't really a reason.