Kawaiikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?( Would you even fall in love with a pervert as long as it's a cutie?)

• Synopsis : After cleaning the Calligraphy Club room one afternoon, Kiryuu Keiki found a love letter addressed to him on the club's desk. Eager at the possibility of finally getting a girlfriend, he opens the envelope only to find the words, "I like you" along with a pair of the sender's panties.

With only these panties as evidence, Keiki narrows down the identity to the four girls who helped him clean the club room that day: Tokihara Sayuki the lazy third-year president of Calligraphy Club, Koga Yuika a library committee member of foreign descent, Nanjou Mao, Keiki's slightly tsundere fellow classmate, and most awkwardly, Kiryuu Mizuha, Keiki's clean freak of a younger sister. Among at least three of these girls, Keiki believes is the one who left him the letter and their panties so with determination in his heart, he sets out to uncover which of these seemingly unorthodox ladies will become his girlfriend!

alt text
    Publisher : MF Bunko J
    LNDB

• Premium Member

lol, I was debating how much I wanted to request this title earlier and decided against it xD

By the way, I think it's very important to add to the synopsis that... to put it lightly, the MC quickly discovers that the girls are little a bit more than "unorthodox."

• Premium Member

If the protagonist ain't an overly purehearted wuss about the contact with women, this could be my jam.

• 3 Romcom novels I've been contemplating suggesting them
    Got 3 upvotes lol (Nice to see more people mentioning Romcoms)

• @bloodygaikotsu Great to hear that,we don´t almost have any Romcom out there in english(My youth,Psycome? and thanks to Seven Seas we get next year Classroom of Elite)

• @theredjet

Won't really call Oregairu (and the same with Kokoro Connect) Romcom but Teen drama

Actual Romcom titles we have would be
    Toradora
    and some of the movies' novelization like Fireworks

and maybe, An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Slave Elf Bride

YP used to have MY GIRLFRIEND’S A GEEK

• Oh God, I've been cracking up with the manga. Take my upvote!