The Strange Adventure of a Broke Mercenary (食い詰め傭兵の幻想奇譚)

• Novel title: The Strange Adventure of a Broke Mercenary
    Author: Mine (New Life+)
    Artist: Peroshi
    Volumes: 7 (Ongoing)
    Publisher: HJ Novel
    Description
    After the soldiers’ mercenary group where he used to work had been utterly destroyed, Loren, who survived the disaster, decided to walk the adventurer’s path as a way to make a living. However, for Loren who had no acquaintances and nothing but an empty pocket on him, receiving a single quest seemed like a faraway aim. So, as he was contemplating what he should do next, another adventurer called out to him.!alt text

• Staff

Read the first book fan TL'd, really liked it, would be happy to see this get an official license :3

Hopefully we don't randomly find out Loren has credible influence from like Nazi concentration camps or something stupid.

• I would like to get this one since New Life+ didn´t worked out due to Authors racism

• cover for vol.9 came out last month!!..at least we know Author still is active
    alt text

• Premium Member

As always, I seem to only find the existing thread despite my attempts at search after I have created a new thread. Recently discovered this novel and it has been something I have greatly enjoyed.
    The non-Isekai fantasy, the relationship between the two primary characters, the "misfortune" that continues to follow the hero. It has bee hilarious so far.

The first volume can only be described as a love child between Guts from Berserk and Goblin Slayer from well that series.