Isekai Yururi Kikou (Raising Children While Being an Adventurer)

• Isekai Yururi Kikou ~Raising Children While Being an Adventurer~

alt text

Original Publisher: Alpha Polis
    Year: 2016
    Status in COO:
    155 WN Chapters (Ongoing)
    2+ Side Story (Ongoing)
    4 LN Volumes (Ongoing)
    Author: Minazuki Shizuru
    Artist: Yamakawa
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Slice of Life

Description:

I’m terribly sorry

A god was suddenly prostrating in front of Kayano Takumi. He was apparently killed by mistake. Moreover, he can’t be reborn again. However, he is able to live in a different world? Then, let’s do that, please. The god made a mistake again and transferred me into a dangerous forest. Seriously, what’s going on? Besides, there are children here. I can’t leave them here, I will take care of them.

Why do I want this series?

It's a cute and funny story with likeable characters. The MC is OP and all the gods love him but I dont think its bad cuz of that since it focuses on day to day life and cutenes. There are fan translations of the web novel but would like to read the official translation of the LN.

• It’s a nice story, and also it’s by Alpha Polis, which reminds me there are some titles they have I’d like to be translated.

• Premium Member

A solid choice. I agree that J-novel should translate this light novel as there are characters that are only in the light novel. Plus, as you have said, this light novel is light hearted and fun. I actually enjoy this novel when I just want to relax plus I like isekai novels.

• Premium Member

Unfortunately, the main issue with this LN is that the published is Alpha Polis 😧

• @terabyte didn’t seven seas license a ln from Alpha Polis? I might be wrong, but if we did there is hope.

• @hyferzftw no they did not so far no one has, they recently licensed from Micro Magazine (Reincarnated as a sword) which before only YP had access to.

• Premium Member

@hyferzftw It was a manga. You can find the discussion about Alpha Polis in this other licensing topic: https://forums.j-novel.club/post/44039