I, the Demon Lord, got remarried to the female hero's mother making her my stepdaughter. aka The Demon Lord’s Second Marriage by the Author of I´ve been Killing Slime for 300 years and maxed out my level

• Summary : Meet Galt Luzen, the Demon Lord. Well, the Demon Lord of his own continent, anyway. After his wife passed away, he gradually withdrew from his social life and started to do more of whatever Demon Lords do.

Enter Angelica, the Hero. Heroine. Whatever. She’s a paladin of goodness, who wants nothing more than to defeat the Demon Lord. However, she is no match for him and is utterly defeated.

As Galt is not a completely evil Demon Lord, he takes Angelica, still unconscious, as well as the other members of her party, back to their families so they can rest their wounds. As he is bringing back Angelica to her home, however, he meets her mother, Reitia - who is the splitting image of his former wife. As he and she bond over tea, Galt’s feelings get the better of him, and he proposes to Reitia on the spot. Surprisingly, she accepts.

How will Angelica cope with a literal demon for a stepfather? Can Galt take care of someone who has taken a blood oath to kill him? Just what are Demon Lords in this world, anyway, for them to nonchalantly treat the battles of good and evil as if they were sports? Read and find out.
    alt text
    Publisher : Gagaga Books (Shogakukan)
    Genre : Comedy,Fantasy,Slice of Life,Romance,Action,
    Manga : Yes (5 chapters been translated)
    LNDB (Just made one)

• Premium Member

Just read this one yesterday, and it was the most wtf pretext I have seen in a while.

• Premium Member

Need this in my life, lol.

• Premium Member

Sounds fun. Though Shogakukan is unfortunately a major obstacle.

• Premium Member

@tgquan67 Your comment kind of sums it up for me as well..

• Premium Member

I'm always in for stuff with central adult characters.

Keep feeling like a weirdo reading stuff about people young enough to be my kids

• Premium Member

Killing Slimes is a fun series with a well-done grown-up MC, so this gets my vote.

• Premium Member

It is an amusing concept, I wonder where the author will take it.