Error Report Section for J-Novel Club Series

• Greetings everyone,

is there a specific section here with the forums to report several typos/errors etc. for the amazon versions of J-Novel Club light novels series? So far I have seen a section for manga errors, so I wonder.

I apologize for my "newbie" question. I just registered looking for a place where I could report several errors through multiple ebooks at once instead of me composing several mails.

Cheers
    Serah

• Premium Member

From the looks of it, it really has to be sent via email for now since they're already published.

If there is a lot of errors, usually they work on it asap, so hope for the best

• I see.

Thank you very much for the quick reply, Haruna.

I will compose some more emails for now then, hoping they will not be filtered out as spam for being multiple.

Fortunately there are not many errors as per ebook. I just came across several by reading through various light novels the past week. So I wondered which is the best way to submit multiple hints at once.

Thank you for your guidance.

• Premium Member

For already published books you should mail errors to contact@j-novel.club

• For already published books you should mail errors to contactsupport@j-novel.club

FTFY :)

The "Contact Us" page is out of date :/

• Thank you all.

I used contact@j-novel.club before and did not get any reaction. Probably that the page is outdated is a reason.

Will submit something using the email address you provided, myskaros. Thanks!

• Premium Member

@myskaros oh probably explains why that email I sent months ago for another ebook never got anything done to it

• @harunachiep No, that's more likely just because we're all busy and small corrections to released e-books are lower priority. We'll fix them eventually, but not sure when.