J-Novel Club Forum Rules
Hello and welcome to the J-Novel Club Forums!
In these forums we want to promote a series of healthy good natured discussion, as such there are a few guidelines we would ask that all users adhere to:
- The most important thing is to respect and be mindful of others' beliefs, opinions, and feelings i.e. treat others as you would have them treat you.
- No insults, no harassment.
- This includes flaming, trolling, and baiting. It also includes pressuring and coercive behavior.
- No discrimination.
- Do not insult users or make discriminatory comments against people based on religion, race, gender, political beliefs, sexuality, etc.
- No spamming.
- No content that instigates or instructs methods to break the law.
- For example: advice on how to steal email accounts etc.
- Do not request or post links to fan translations, sites that aggregate links to fan translations (such as NovelUpdates), direct rips of licensed translations, or content they have not licensed.
- Do not advertise your site, products, or services on these forums
- Do not link to malevolent/dangerous sites.
- Do not post any web novel (WN) spoilers in the volume discussion threads in the Members Only subforum. The volume discussions are made for discussing that particular volume; if you wish to discuss the web novel, please open up a topic for it in the Web Novel Discussions subforum.
We ask that you please exercise a degree of common sense in your posting. If you aren't sure if the topic you are creating is appropriate, feel free to send me a Direct Message and ask any questions you have.
Please note these rules are subject to change without warning.