Suggestion to streamline text error feedback.
First off, no idea how hard this would be to implement since I'm not a programmer, just throwing this off the top of my head.
I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a feature to the phone app/browser reader in which you could highlight a section of text and select "Report error" for it, and it automatically queues up the errors for you guys to look at?
I'd imagine the errors would be grouped together by volume and part, and maybe grouped by percentage as well (For instance, errors in the first 10% of a volume part are grouped together, then errors at 10%-20% are grouped together, etc. just so you can get a better idea of which reported errors were already fixed and don't have to keep sifting through them.)
Also maybe an optional comment box to elaborate on errors that aren't as obvious.
Again, no idea if this is doable or worth the time it'd take to implement, just feel like it'd be nifty to have.