Withdrawal of Contest Submission – Parol in the Snow
-
Dear J-Novel Club Contest Team,
I am writing to formally withdraw my submission from the contest due to an age eligibility issue.
Submission Details:
Author: MJ Ishikawa
Title: Parol in the Snow
Date Submitted: September 22, 2026I recently realized that the contest rules require participants to be 18 years old on or before January 1. Unfortunately, my birthday is January 3, 2009, which means I do not meet the age requirement for this year's contest.
I sincerely apologize for overlooking this requirement when I submitted my manuscript. I am very grateful for the opportunity to participate and for the time and effort the J-Novel Club team puts into the contest.
Although I am disappointed that I cannot participate this year, I hope to have the opportunity to submit Parol in the Snow or another work to a future J-Novel Club contest once I meet the eligibility requirements.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Sincerely,
MJ Ishikawa