Knight's & Magic

• Premium Member

Knight's & Magic Cover

LNDB

Publisher: Hero Bunko (I know they do not have an affiliation with JNC, but hey, that's what Licensing Suggestions are for! ^_^)

Synopsis:
    A mecha otaku is reincarnated into another world as Ernesti Echevalier (Eru). In this world there exist huge humanoid weapons known as Silhouette Knight. Dreaming of piloting those robots, Eru, he dedicates himself since then to fulfill his longtime dream of building and piloting his own mecha, revolutionizing them in the process.

For every mecha lover, this series is for you! Forget about harems of girls, here we have harems of Giant Fighting Robots!

• Premium Member

I watched the anime and it seemed nice, but after reading the fan translation I thought the adaptation was horrible lol
    After reading the first 4 fan-translated volumes I found out how much content they cut in the anime...

The LN doesn't seem to have a good publishing schedule though, which is worrying:

• 2013: three volumes
    • 2014: one volume
    • 2015: one volume
    • 2016: one volume
    • 2017: two volumes

But I guess 2 volumes in 2017 might mean the author is picking up the pace again (like at the start).

• Premium Member

I would really like to see this licensed some day.

• Premium Member

Haven’t seen the anime but mecha Light Novel? Yes please! I feel like the anime was well received for what it was and this would do well too.