Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Japanese: 転生したら剣でした
    Translated title: I Reincarnated Into a Sword

LNDB

Publisher: GC Novels
    Books released: 4
    Manga adaptation?: Yes (not licensed in English)
    Anime adaptation?: No

Synopsis: I opened my eyes to find myself in another world. For some odd reason, I ended up as a sword. Before my eyes laid a plain full of magic beasts, and so, I launched my body and flew in search of a partner, a wielder (females only).

Wait. Absorbing magic stones gets me skills? Oh hell yeah! This is fun! More, more, give me more! Gimme all your magic stones! Okay, yeah no , but I am accepting anything anyone’s willing to give.

(Appropriated from Supreme Tentacle, fan TLer)

He saves a young black catkin slave and ends up traveling as her weapon to find out why her race cannot evolve, hoping to at least watch over her until she can take care of herself.

My spiel: Just a fun adventure with a sword who can cook curry and is overprotective of his "daughter"/wielder. Without a strict overarching plot, the story kind of goes with the flow and lots of interesting events happen for Fran and her sword "Master" (Shishou) to experience. No romance, sworddad is really a dad and not a lolicon (not even any "I'm not a lolicon!" thoughts!), Fran is busy beating everything up and eating all the curry.

• Premium Member

at least the webnovel translator is doing it at a pretty decent pace.

• Premium Member

I really liked Vending Machine and this looks to have a similar sense of fun. Definitely down for it. I feel that more than most this could get picked up by someone in the next six months. I hope so.

• Premium Member

I really want this one. Out of all the recommendations I have seen today this easily one of the series I want the most. I am reading it and I really want to read an official version that I can read.