My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending

• Premium Member

My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending
    Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai
    Publisher: Takarajimasha
    Novel: 4 (Ongoing? Last volume released 3/2017)

Synopsis
    An ordinary university student found everywhere, Hirasawa Kazuki, was in possession a game character’s body when he came to his senses. Moreover, it was Harold Stokes’, the story’s most hated figure who held the title 『King of Trash 』. For him, tons of landmines appearing like death flags are in his surroundings! Can Kazuki evade the mountainous amount of death flags and advance through the survival route !?

MU, LNDB

alt text

I'm almost caught up with the fan-translation of this and I've really liked it so far. The MC is trapped in a game he knows well in a villain's body who filters every good thing he wants to say into something mean. He tries to change events enough so that he is not killed, yet tries to make sure some game events still happen so that the hero still wins. He is an overpowered protagonist, but he worked hard every day to become that way.

It's different from other trapped in a game novels like SAO and Log Horizon because he is not in the body of an avatar he created or as himself, but instead in a villain character whose personality we're not sure to treat as the MC's or as a separate personality pressuring the MC.