Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

• Premium Member

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!
    alt text

Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow’s busy working day goes to sleep. However, the moment he woke up, it was inside a room unknown to him.

He then learned that he took over the mind of a 6 years-old child, remembering a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest (8th son and 10th child) in a of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can’t do anything to manage the vast land his family has.

Fortunately, he is blessed with the very rare talent of magic. Unfortunately, while it could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only led to a disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

I do not know much about this series but I really want it. From my understanding, this series focuses on relationships, world-building and, politics. These are things I really want and the fact that it has 13 volumes means that there is enough there that it can go for so long.

• Premium Member

Yeah, it has a nice story. I've been following the WN fan translation. You got another vote!

• Premium Member

Oh, I was going to suggest this once I got home, nice to see someone else likes it too. This is pretty good, I like the focus it places on certain aspects that are not present in many other novels. The pace is good too, but the fan translations are kinda meh and I think they are machine translated now. I really hope to see this one.

• Premium Member

Manga is on point. Would love to get the LN!

• Premium Member

I definitely, wholeheartedly, support getting this as a LN. I also have been following the fan translation and when I finished that, found the japanese website and suffered though Google translate. Definitely would be a "must buy" for me :D

• Read a bit of the manga as well. Gives me some Mushoku Tensei vibes in that the mc is a genius at magic because he trained at a very young age (with a special tutor as well). It'd be nice to get the LN though since it was obvious that the manga was super rushed.