• Premium Member

**Yuusha ni Nare Nakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita **
    I Couldn’t Become a Hero So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job

Publisher: Fujimi Shobo
    Author: Sakyou Jun
    Illustrator: Inuzumi Masaki

alt text

Synopsis:
    The story revolves around a young man named Raul Chaser who dreamed of becoming a hero with his team of skilled heroes-in-training, but due to the collapse of the Demon Empire, the Hero Program was suspended. With Raul’s dream crushed, he was forced to find a new line of work and ended up employed at a small department store called Magic Shop Leon. Raul’s life since then has been busy but dull, when one day someone arrives at the store applying for a job. Raul finds out that the new hire is the Demon Lord’s child and also happens to be a cute girl.

Why?:
    It's an extremely fun, fanservicey series with a good plot and the anime adaption while good skipped over a lot and really left me wanting more.

• Premium Member

I actually bought the full set of this one on Bookwalker (it was next to nothing from one of their better coin up thingamajigs). If I ever learn Japanese... I'll stare at the cover still probably since I won't have the time to read it between everything else releasing. xD

Of note, this one has 11 volumes, and I believe it is complete.

• Premium Member

I like the Demon Lord department store idea, so I’ll thumbs up it.

• Premium Member

The anime on this one was just too funny! I would love to read the LN and see how the story actually goes beyond the anime.

• Premium Member

many situations reminded me of my days working a retail floor 20+ years ago(back when Circuit City was a thing) maybe more LOL for me than some because of that- but I liked the anime, gets my vote

• Premium Member

The anime aired years ago, I feel old now. Please remedy my depression by licensing this asap. Thanks.