(Being reincarnated into) This Otome game world is damn tough for a male mob character (LN)

• Premium Member

Ok just found this and yes plese

• Premium Member

I want this and I'll read it and buy it, cmon :D the poor english kills me right now

• Volume 3 be will out this month and it's mentioned there are exclusive bonus chapters for physical volume at particular store as well. This is why I wanted J-novel to license this so bad to get them exclusive chapters...

• Please guys...
    This novel have limited physical store exclusive short stories edition, and they were pretty much impossible to buy or read oversea. I'm particularly interested in the If-route for a certain character in volume 3

And j-novel.club IS the only localization company that care enough to include those in compiled ebook. šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Alternatively, if anyone know some way to get their hand on store exclusive short stories from oversea then please let me know. I'll tank the shipping fee if it comes to that.

• Premium Member

@santi-brathana I recommend looking up the series via japanese auction sites. You can use them via proxy services and a lot of people sell store bonuses like the stories. You can also check the publisher's site for potentially a list of which retailers got which bonuses and see if they're still available or if they were pre-order only bonuses.

• @aruseus493

Yea, if the licensing with J-novel doesn't work out then that might be the only way, unfortunate as it is.

I did a quick check on auction site and none has any store exclusive for sale so far. To make matter worse, it seems :
    volume 1 has 2 exclusives, one for each store (+ a 4pages leaflet(???) from questionnaire edition(???) )
    volume 2 also has 2 exclusives, one for each store.
    volume 3 however, has 5 exclusive, one for each store.
    This is going to be ridiculously expensive to get my hand on, unless i find a bundled of sheets sold on auction lol (not found yet).

and with such ridiculously hard quest, I'm back to praying for J-Novel to somehow pick this = =. Though I admit the chance is slim, because publisher.

• Premium Member

Man Iā€™d forgotten about this request - looks so good! With the success of All Routes Lead to Doom, I suspect this could be a big hit.

• 5 chapters of manga been currently Fan-translated and BOY this is lookin good!

• This post is deleted!

• So I checked the raw and there should be enough materials to adapt 6 Volume so far. Nice!

I should add for anyone checking this out that this series has pretty nice guys:girls supporting casts ratio instead of most other novel with 1guy:100girls ratio (which is a good thing. bros talk is always welcome)