Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!

• Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!
    synopsis : Aramiya Seiichi is an ordinary high school... eroge otaku who's given up all hope on girls in the 3D world due to a certain incident. One day, after he's bought a bunch of new material in consequence of experiencing the frustration of a perfect eroge character turning out to be "used goods," he encounters a delinquent-like-looking girl being about to get raped by a bunch of guys. By mere chance, he rescues her. Days later, when school starts again, it turns out to have been his classmate, Ayame, a feared delinquent girl who's got all kind of rumors about her—especially that she's "used goods." And it appears that she's set on becoming his ideal girl to make him fall for her.
    (this series is funny,cute,can be even sometimes silly an it can give you some excitement

• alt textalt text
    Publisher: GA Bunko
    LNDB

• Premium Member

If JNC did license this series I wonder what they would change the name too. I don't see them keeping the name as is since its something like "Even a 'used goods' wants to experience love" according to Light Novel Updates. Also pretty good series from what I hear. Only read the manga of it myself but so far pretty good.

• Premium Member

@corp20 Considering we have another title on this site called JK haru is a Sex Worker in Another World I don't think the title would be an issue.

• Premium Member

I darkly remember being interested in it but it had a garbage MTL. Whoever wants my money thrown into their face better license it :P

• I'm avoiding the MTL like a plague, but I'd sure pick this up. Specially because of that glorious ReDrop art.

• Premium Member

@eternal-wanderer Well that series is a R-18 or whatever the book equivalent is. This series isn't, well at least at the point of the manga and from what I've heard. So I don't think it would help sells have a risque title if it doesn't reflect the series.

• @corp20 said in Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!:

Well that series is a R-18 or whatever the book equivalent is

It actually isn't.

Re: 中古. Original name is an obvious pun on chu2koi so translated title probably won't be close to literal. It will either be distorted to keep the pun or distorted because might as well change it to proper title if you can't keep the pun. Also, 'used goods' probably isn't even accurate.