Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama shiteiru (My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy)

• Premium Member

Name: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama shiteiru (My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy) or Noucome for short.
    alt text
    LNDB

Publisher: - Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko (Kadokawa Shoten)

Volume: 12 Volume complete January 31, 2012 - February 01, 2016

Author: Takeru Kasukabe

Illustrator: Yukiwo

Synopsis: For Kanade Amakusa, life as a high schooler should have been normal, and it would have been—if he wasn't living with the most ridiculous curse imaginable. “Absolute Choice," a system forced upon him by a self-proclaimed god, randomly presents a mental selection of actions that he must act out based on his choice. To add to his dilemma, it tends to occur in the most public of places, and his options never seem to deviate from the rude and crude in nature.

As a result, the helpless boy stresses through each day, fumbling to repair his already tarnished reputation while desperately praying to avoid the next spontaneous episode of Absolute Choice. To his dismay, the one in charge is always one step ahead of him and proceeds to not-so-subtly "choice" him into the lives of several girls at his school. Just when Kanade's school life can’t seem to be doomed any further, a decision that he reluctantly selects on the way home sends a beautiful girl crashing down from the sky, along with the promise of more hysterically hellish choices.

Reason: I like this series, because of the comedy which is extremely hilarious if you watch the anime. I would also like to know what happen after the anime ends.

• Premium Member

@lilithr02r1 said in Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama shiteiru (My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy):

Volume: 12 Volume complete January 31, 2012 - February 01, 2016

There are 13 volumes (there's one called 11.5).

Anyway, a complete series is always a plus to get a vote :)

• @lilithr02r1 Agree with you,btw anime adapted 3 volumes if you don´t know...Damn there is lot of content left!!!

• Premium Member

This is one series I don't really feel ever lived up to its full potential, that being said I like the concept so I'd be willing to give the novels a shot.

• Premium Member

Oh yeah right, that also existed. Geesh. I'd read it.

• @nichtmalda the anime made me cringe on the scenarios the mc is put in lmao.