Masou Gakuen HxH (Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia)

• Synopsis : Hida Kizuna possesses the HHG (Heart Hybrid Gear) ability, but it is not strong enough to make him particularly important. His older sister calls him to transfer to a strategic defense school, where many of the students (many of which are large-breasted girls) use their HHG abilities to fight invaders from another world while wearing extremely skimpy pilot outfits. Kizuna's fighting ability doesn't measure up, but his sister has another plan—apparently having erotic experiences with Kizuna will allow the girls to replenish their energy or power-up. It looks like his new school life is going to be full of embarrassment.

(if you don´t know this series is Ecchi like really!! Ecchi BUT!!! with good and great story line.This series have levels of lewdeness´and its getting on the bordeline with H and even cross it!! but now that we have JK Haru this will be no issue i guess?)
    alt text
    Publisher : Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko
    Manga : Yes/Completed (4 volumes/licenced by Yen Press)
    Anime : Yes/12 Episodes + 6 Specials
    LNDB
    Just fondling breast for recharge NOThing more than that!!
    alt text

• Premium Member

I thought this already had a thread but maybe it was just in the old mega thread?

• That second picture tho.

• Premium Member

Didn't even think somebody would like this one.
    I thought I was the only guy out there with such... "peculiar" taste.
    I approve that.
    We need more of this, the anime wasn't enough (and the cliffhanger in the end was disappointing just like when you are fapping and somebody interrupts you)

• @michaelblue-the-king Trust me.. you´re not the only one its just they are embarrassed to suggest it here :D

My not so closet pervert self would also approve of this-- Did watch the anime, though I feel reading the novel would be...better, yes.

• Premium Member

@hisuis Better for who, exactly? You or... your other "self" :^) ?

• +1 for this to get picked up