Tsurutsuru Chan

• Light Novel Suggestion: Tsurutsuru Chan (ツルツルちゃん)
    alt text
    Published on April 23, 2013
    Publisher: Oakla Shuppan
    Author: Manabu Senda

Description (DoubleMangekyo)
    Meet Pontochou Mirai, my childhood friend - fashion mag model, top of her year in academic ability, and an outstanding athlete to boot.
    She's that kind of cheating-at-life-type high school girl, except... Everyone has their eccentricities. In her case, she's a total clean-freak.

Now meet Umi-san - the girl that I have a secret crush on.

Mirai happened to pick up her notebook one time. And ever since then, my clean-freak of a best friend for the past five years... keeps trying to shave Umi-san's head.

A super new sensation awaits in this squeaky-clean school story.

• Damn I want this title.

• I tried to research a bit about the title and it seems like it's kinda a title with different interpretation according to who is reading it from not getting the point of it to it means great deal that even the title means a lot when you read it.

• Premium Member

@ysea01 I tried to make the blurb less of a disgrace to the English language. You can thank Amazon and my very limited JP skills (not sure I got all the names right...).
    Feel free to edit your post with this:

Description v2
    Meet Pontochou Mirai, my childhood friend - fashion mag model, top of her year in academic ability, and an outstanding athlete to boot.
    She's that kind of cheating-at-life-type high school girl, except... Everyone has their eccentricities. In her case, she's a total clean-freak.

Now meet Umi-san - the girl that I have a secret crush on.

Mirai happened to pick up her notebook one time. And ever since then, my clean-freak of a best friend for the past five years... keeps trying to shave Umi-san's head.

A super new sensation awaits in this squeaky-clean school story.

• @doublemangekyo Thanks!

• Premium Member

@ysea01 No, seriously. You should edit your OP. A good description goes a long way.

Here's some more links also:
    Oakla page: http://oakla.com/syoseki/ツルツルちゃん
    LNDB: http://lndb.info/light_novel/Tsurutsuru-chan

• Premium Member

Sound like a good one shot, but at this rate all of JNC one shot are going to be strange/excentric strories, not that it's a bad think.

• @raitoiro
    Weird titles are the BEST!