What are some good English language web novels you've enjoyed and would recommend?

• Premium Member

The thread title says it all. I'm looking for some solid web novel recommendations for titles that are originally written in English.

I suppose I should get the ball rolling some recommendations of my own. These titles each have something that sets them apart as being special in some way.

A Journey of Black and Red
    Epilogue
    There is no Epic Loot here, Only Puns.
    The Wandering Inn
    Misadventures of a Rampaging Demon
    The Stars Have Eyes

• The Simulacrum. If you like LN this is a must read. A western take on Light novel's tropes that knows when to draw the line on the horrible cliches and subvert them while keeping to good ones. MC is also a bloody madlad he's anything but a self insert. Idle chats, banters and jokes are actually hilarious.

Necrotourists comedy with pretty fun magic system.

The Death God's Daily Troubles pretty alright for a harem.

• I am really enjoying MERTICORE

• Premium Member

@Melting-Sky - I am new to all of this, so please excuse me asking a simple question. If a fanfiction that is published on the web is novel length, is it a 'Web Novel', or is the Web Novel category restricted only to original works? If the former is the case, you might enjoy these:
    The Kotomi Continuum (Trilogy based on Clannad)
    Walk The Same Path (Toradora, sequel is currently in production)
    To Tell You In A Dream (Golden Time)
    A Breather For Tio (Arifureta)

• Premium Member

@Mark-Logue said in What are some good English language web novels you've enjoyed and would recommend?:

@Melting-Sky - I am new to all of this, so please excuse me asking a simple question. If a fanfiction that is published on the web is novel length, is it a 'Web Novel', or is the Web Novel category restricted only to original works? If the former is the case, you might enjoy these:
    The Kotomi Continuum (Trilogy based on Clannad)
    Walk The Same Path (Toradora, sequel is currently in production)
    To Tell You In A Dream (Golden Time)
    A Breather For Tio (Arifureta)

Honestly, I'm not sure. I personally would consider web novels to be the wider parent category and serialized fan fiction fits under the banner as a subcategory of web novels. Having said that, there are probably plenty of people out there who would fight to me to the death for my assertion so it probably comes down to subjective opinion in the end.

Personally, I tend to be interested in original works but I have actually read a couple of fan fictions and even liked one of them enough to finish it despite being hundreds of pages long, so it's not like I'm opposed to them or anything. Thanks for the suggestions.

In response to Santi, I'm reading The Simulacrum at the moment. Ty for the recommendation.