I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!

• Name: I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!

alt text

Original Webnovel

Japanese title: Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!!/王太子妃になんてなりたくない!!

Publisher: Ichijinsha
    Volume: 12
    Author: Tsukigami Saki
    Illustrators: Tsutamori En
    Genre: Fantasy, Josei, Mature Romance, Slice of Life
    Synopsis:
    Once a Japanese person. When she realized she was reincarnated, she was the daughter of a Duke.

Wait a minute, my fiancé is the Crown Prince?

No matter how good looking he is, I definitely don’t want to marry into the polygamous royal family.

While thinking about a way to break off her engagement, Lidi came upon a ridiculous conclusion.

Will she be able to carry it out according to plan?

Fantranslation: WN got a lot of chapter and very few of the recent Manga adaption.

• @Lotteliese I've never heard of it before but the polygamous royal family interests me. What drama is THAT gonna cause lol

• Premium Member

Great series, would be a great addition to Heart, though the coitus scenes are rather explicit so would need an 18 rating (nothing wrong with that though.)

@custodes said in I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!:

Great series, would be a great addition to Heart, though the coitus scenes are rather explicit so would need an 18 rating (nothing wrong with that though.)

Color me intrigued

• Premium Member

Just looked up some info to see what her "ridiculous conclusion" was. Wowzas, honey. I didn't think I'd be all that interested, but that's bold and clever. Her plan:

I'm really looking forward to how that crashes and burns all around her.