I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!

• I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!

alt text

Covers of volumes 1 - 10 of part one

Covers of volume 1 - 4 of part 2

Original Webnovel

JP title:
    Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!!
    王太子妃になんてなりたくない!!

Publisher: Ichijinsha (Melissa Bunko)

Volume: 14 (ongoing), (First Part: vol. 1-10), (Second Part: vol. 11-14)

Author: Tsukigami Saki

Illustrators: Tsutamori En

Genre: Fantasy, Isekai, Josei, Mature, Smut, Romance

Synopsis:
    Once a Japanese person. When she realized she was reincarnated, she was the daughter of a Duke.

Wait a minute, my fiancé is the Crown Prince?

No matter how good looking he is, I definitely don’t want to marry into the polygamous royal family.

While thinking about a way to break off her engagement, Lidi came upon a ridiculous conclusion.

Will she be able to carry it out according to plan?

Other Works: A Manga adaption drawn by Natsu Kuroki and serialized on Ichijinsha'a online platform Zero-Sum Online with currently 1 volume released.

Covers of the Manga volumes 1 - ?

Fantranslation: Yes, of the web novel version in which the translation has caught up to the JP chapters on Narou.

• @Lotteliese I've never heard of it before but the polygamous royal family interests me. What drama is THAT gonna cause lol

• Premium Member

Great series, would be a great addition to Heart, though the coitus scenes are rather explicit so would need an 18 rating (nothing wrong with that though.)

@custodes said in I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!:

Great series, would be a great addition to Heart, though the coitus scenes are rather explicit so would need an 18 rating (nothing wrong with that though.)

Color me intrigued

• Premium Member

Just looked up some info to see what her "ridiculous conclusion" was. Wowzas, honey. I didn't think I'd be all that interested, but that's bold and clever. Her plan:

I'm really looking forward to how that crashes and burns all around her.

• bigger update on post

• Premium Member

Looking at the early chapters, I'm kind of curious how they could expand the story to that many volumes, also huh, her flower mark apparently grows in size.