Artist(s)
    Kisaragi Yuri

Year

Original Publisher
    Fujimi Fantasia Bunko

Volumes: 2

Manga Adaptation: Yes

synopsis (From novelupdates):
    Anne-Sophia, the Princess who remembered her previous life at a young age, as well as her old self’s intense love of magic, set off to live out her fantasies in this fantasy world.
    One day, during a magical mishap, she stumbled upon a scene where her brother Algard was breaking off his engagement to his fiancee, Euphilia.
    What nobody could have foreseen is that this strange meeting would end up changing the course of history.

My Pitch: I fell in love with this novel within the first two chapters,
    the story starts off with our cheerfully eccentric heroine is flying through the sky on magic broom she invented, when something goes wrong and she ends up crashing through the window of the Academy, interrupting a classic otome-game style villainess denouncement scene. To which our heroine has the perfect response: Hey, lil bro, I like her and she's really cute. If you're breaking off your engagement with her then I'm going to make her my lab assistant. And with that she carries Euphilia off and they fly together into the sky.

So our protagonist Princess Anne-Sophia is a mad scientist of magic, and refreshingly upfront about how she prefers cute girls. I found the story so far to be a lot of fun, so I want to share it a lot more people. Also, I've probably said this before, but J-novel needs more yuri, a lot more yuri. The yuri aspects of this story so far, are admittedly sort of slim, but its such a fun ride that I would want J-novel to have this even if there was absolutely no yuri in it. If you like fun stories with heroines that are interesting to say the least, you should definitely check this one out.

• @Lily-Garden YES PLEASE!! I NEED THIS NOVEL TRANSLATED SO BADLY!💕

This does look like a very fun series.

• Premium Member

I'll wait for some more volumes before giving it support. Otherwise, Fujimi Fantasia Bunko is the label, not the publisher. The Publisher would technically be Fujimi Shobo. (If you wanted to get more technical, Kadokawa owns Fujimi Shobo.)