Report Website Bugs Here!

• @Caerold maybe you can use VPN? I have bank accounts in Indonesia and Australia, and in order to buy digital products in the country that I'm not physically in at the time, sometimes I need to use VPN to access the country-specific site of the seller.

• Premium Member

I find the idea of using VPN for this reason to be somewhat noxious. I know it's a lifeline for people living in some parts of the world, but I've never needed it, and on most sites that I've used where I might have benefited from VPN it's against the TOS. I was able to preorder the premium books I wanted (Marie Clarac 4, Bakarina 7) using my credits, so as long as the D/Ls go through when they're released, I don't mind losing the ability to read the prepubs. They pretty much cost themselves a sale on a series I hadn't been able to read, though. I'd probably be devouring Biblio if I'd been allowed to start reading it. I already dropped an extra $60 on credits to preorder all the other stuff I've been reading this week.

• Premium Member

OS: 64-bit Windows 10 (Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508)
    Web Browser: Google Chrome (Version 85.0.4183.121)

Whenever I read manga, the page at the end of the update is missing the "Discuss on the forums!" bit.

My browser looks like this:
    alt text

Instead of like this (how it looks for myskaros on Google Chrome):
    alt text

(I actually have the same issue when reading manga on the mobile website, although I don't know whether the text is supposed to be there or not do to screen size restrictions. I can edit this post with my phone's info if this is also a bug.)

I am trying to purchase "Fushi no kami: Rebuilding Civilization Starts With a Village" volume 1, but despite having 2 credits, when I click redeem it said I had no credits. I just retried and now 2 of the 3 credits I just bought disappeared. this is a bad bug that's 12 dollars that just disappeared from my account.

I use the latest Firefox on an Asus laptop running Windows 10.

I clear my cashe every 2-3 days so that shouldn't be an issue.

I also run Noscript 11.1.1, but I only block google-analytics.com and stripe.com on J-novel, so I don't think it's that either.

I hope this helps and can be fixed.

• Staff

@draconis72000 Please send an e-mail to support@j-novel.club explaining the situation.

Thank you

• Premium Member

@draconis72000 Fushi no Kami volume 1 prepub ended today. You've probably pre-ordered the volume but until it is actually out you won't be able to download it. The second credit disappearing sounds indeed like a bug though, so send an email just like @Rahul-Balaggan said.

• When I attempted to register on this website's home page I was asked to confirm using the verification email. The problem is that the verification email has never arrived (I have tried 4 times). The main login does not work, stating that I need to complete the verification email.

Meanwhile the same login to the forums does work?

An email to support@j-novel.com about this was also not answered.

Using Safari 13.1.2

• Staff

@gineraay Hi there, the e-mail address is support@j-novel.club, not .com :)

• Well that explains one part of my problem....

Thanks

• Premium Member

The Discommunication entry on the Coming Soon! feed is using the Der Werwolf manga cover.