The New Gate

• alt text
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-new-gate/

Author: Kazanami Shinogi
    Volumes: 11 (Ongoing)

Description:
    “THE NEW GATE”, an online game that trapped its players and turned into a death game, was now releasing the thousands of players that had been dragged into it, thanks to the efforts of Shin, one of the most powerful players. But after having defeated the last boss and freed everyone, he was swallowed up by a strange light and found himself inside the game world 500 years in the future and unable to leave.

My thoughts: A good series. Im surprised it wasn't suggested until now actually :)

• Premium Member

I read the fan-translation of this one through volume 5 but I dropped it when I became inundated with official releases and I got tired of him hiding his OPness. I wouldn't mind re-reading it again though because I really liked it at first, but I don't think anyone has managed to release an AlphaPolis novel yet.

• Premium Member

I would really like to read an official translation of this one.

• Premium Member

Would like to get official translation of this as well. So far reading fan translation and its decent quality.

• Premium Member

I really like the series. I stalled a bit with v10 being a flashback volume, but I'll power through it once the full volume is translated. I'd buy/prepub a JNC release of it.

The fan translation is nearly caught up to the raws (11 volumes raw, volume 10 currently being translated), and the entire series has been translated with good quality by a single group. "Shin Translations", named after the series protagonist, they've been releasing consistently for more than three years and doesn't translate anything else (at least under that name). There do appear to be more than one translator internally, so it may or may not be a candidate for a similar situation as Rokujouma and Isekai Mahou.

• I want this. I enjoy this. That's all.

• I also really would like to read the official translation too!

• Read it to volume 7 then kinda just forgot about it. Hopefully it gets licensed by any translation company tbh,

• Premium Member

I would also gladly read an official release of that novel. I think it deserves it.