Maou na Anoko to Murabito A

• Maou na Anoko to Murabito A
    Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A
    Demon Lord Girl and Villager A
    A Villager and a Devil Girl
    魔王なあの娘と村人A

Publisher: Dengeki Bunko (ASCII Media Works)

• Author: Rin Yuuki
    • Illustrator: Akahito

Synopsis:

A lonely "demon lord" and a self-centered "hero"!?
    What about "villager A", caught in the middle!?

This is a school that prepares people for roles in fantasy stories. However, those who possess the "traits" of a "warrior" or "wizard" are but a few. Most will become no more than mere "villagers". I, Satou, am also one of those "villagers"; but one day, a girl possessing the trait of "demon lord", Ryuugamine Ouko, set her eyes on me. She's short and a surprisingly calm, good girl, but she'll abruptly mutter about destroying mankind; give me a break. Taking up the opposition with passion is my childhood friend, Hikarigaoka Tsubasa; she's more trouble. This girl is also quite the beauty, but as soon as she makes up her mind, she's an absolute troublemaker...

This is a world that's slightly abnormal, with a slightly abnormal cast, interwoven in their dilemmas; a slapstick comedy!

Why:

This is a silly slapstick romcom series set Pre-Isekai in a way. Characters in this school typically have roles they'll play when they're eventually transported to another world. And this causes chaos in the modern world as they aren't very good at working with others. The main heroine in the series is the Demon Lord girl that has little common sense and will attempt to kill all humanity through ridiculously slow plots. The second heroine is a Hero that constantly mimics player aspects of completely inconveniencing everyone else with her actions.

It's a really cute series mostly featuring the protagonist and his assistance towards the somewhat shy Demon Lord girl and the Hero that is jealous of the Demon Lord getting his attention. It's a completed series and I'd love to be able to read the LN. Only about half of the manga adaptation was ever scanlated sadly, but it's such a funny cute series which I think everyone loves more of.

Volume 1 Cover

• Premium Member

This seems interesting, You got my up-vote.

• Premium Member

I loved the one plot where she wanted to increase the number of cows in the world to speed up methane generation and very slowly destroy the ozone layer xD