Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

• Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken
    僕の部屋がダンジョンの休憩所になってしまった件

Publisher: Tugikuru Books (SOFTBANK Creative)
    Author: Fudou Tougoku
    Illustrator: JUNA

Genres:

• Fantasy
    • Ecchi
    • Comedy

Synopsis:

Does a two-bedroom apartment in the Tokyo metropolitan area with a rent of 30,000 yen sound too good to be true? Our hero certainly didn't read the fine print. After renting his dream apartment, Tooru quickly realized that the front door of his new home connects to a dungeon. But it isn't all that bad - after he saves a young knight, he quickly learns that his home can also be a rest stop for adventurers.

Why:

This is a silly Isekai series where the protagonist rents and apartment which connects to another world's dungeon. It's a silly ecchi series as the protagonist pretends to be some grand sage to the Knight Heroine he rescues after finding her incapacitated. I'm always interested in Portal Fantasy series where the protagonist can go back and forth between his world and a fantasy world. Overall, from the first manga adaptation chapters, it seems like an interesting fun series. Would like for it to get licensed.

Volume 1 Cover

• Premium Member

Heck Yeah! I started reading the fan-translation but I got caught up on it. I read all the way up to the Slime part. You got my up-vote!

• Premium Member

More comedy is always welcome! I read the manga a few weeks ago and it was interesting. So the LN is surely better lol