Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou

• Some people asked about more mystery so one more mystery series your way and this one is quite unique, why?

Reason #1) It ain't actually a LN series. However, one of these LN-like novels I mentioned before in "Mikkakan no Koufuku" topic

Reason #2) It ain't about dead people but secrets of old books..

alt text

Publisher: Media Works Bunko (ASCII Media Works)
    Adaptation: J-drama and Upcoming anime

I dunno about you, guys but my dad had a huge library of old books.
    I used to pick any book I like and read it when I was kid.
    However, these old books always had stories like how he had to save a month allowance for certain book or how he fought over a book with his brother or a certain book is gift from someone dear.

In this series, the mysteries are of that type, it's stories related to old book's histories and owners.
    Sometimes, they can be touching, or entertaining or heartbreaking

The story begins with a young man named Daisuke, who practically grew up without reading books due to his phobia, who brings the complete (and autographed) collection of works by Natsume Soseki, (Japanese writer of the Meiji era) that he inherited from his grandmother, to the mysterious bookstore.

There, the young owner, Shinokawa Shioriko, noticed a mystery. There's something wrong about the author's signature and it was more than a mere forgery...

• Premium Member

Oh yeah, this sounds great! 🤞

• Premium Member

I like it, then I give my vote