Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~

• Publisher: SB Creative (GA Bunko)
    Manga Adaptation: Yes (Not Licensed)
    Synopsis: Beings that create and control monsters and demons, beings that build and reign over malicious labyrinths, the chosen individuals to possess an overwhelming Unique Skill… They are the Demon Lords.

Demon Lords entice people to come to the labyrinth they’ve built and eat the people’s despair as their nourishment.

However, Creation Demon Lord Procell(Lolicell) has decided that he will obtain people’s hopes and not their despair as nourishment, and built a happy town instead of a malicious labyrinth to collect human beings.

This is the story of an eccentric Demon Lord, his inner thoughts, and his poker face.
    My thoughts: I get a bit of "How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord" vibes here especially since the two main Heroines look like both Shera and Rem respectively and also the Protagonist being a Demon Lord and if it's anything like "How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord" then I'm all for it!

• Premium Member

To look at the covers and inserts:

https://bookwalker.jp/de37e748ef-68cb-4b86-b591-f03d306ee09e/?acode=WpfPW3yk

The author also wrote that creepy Recovery Magic one that was #1 on Bookwalker's poll. This one looks lighter.

The artist is the same as the one for How Not To Summon.

• Premium Member

I call this one Demon Lord Sim City. I've been following the webnovel and I quite like it. Wooser couldn't get into it though.

• @terrence good to know. We can trust the author to do some fine work as well.

• Manga is quite alright so far, interesting enough to get me hooked.