What two Light Novel titles and what two Manga titles would you like to see licensed in 2022?
Ah, 2021 had some really nice stuff I wanted, like Dahlia, Hell Mode, Liselotte, Kenja no Deshi and the blacksmith one.
Still, the ones I put on any nearly any survey are not licenced by anyone:
- Deathmage (https://forums.j-novel.club/topic/1105/the-death-mage-who-doesn-t-want-a-fourth-time?_=1641596972635)
- Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (https://forums.j-novel.club/topic/1214/konjiki-no-word-master?_=1641596720759)
These would be really nice. The manga of word master would also be cool.
As for a 2nd manga don't have one in mind. Instead, light novels of Zero no Tsukaima would be awesome (though that probably will never happen)
Same as last year.
new or long-orphaned
- Bookworm Royal Academy Gaiden
- SukaMoka (sequel to SukaSuka/What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?). Yen Press licensed the EX anthology volume, with a July 2020 release, but there hasn't been any word of licensing the sequel, and I'm worried the title may have been dropped.
- Fragments of the Stars (Crest/Banner of the Stars Anthology)
This post is deleted!
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
@thegrimlich Yes please. The Misfit of Demon King Academy needs to happen.
I don't care what gets licensed as long as Alpha Polis finally makes translation of their LNs possible... 🙄