Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? (And you thought there is never a girl online?)

• alt text

Publisher: Dengeki Bunko (ASCII Media Works)

Yeah, Kadokawa~

Synopsis:
    Teenager Hideki Nishimura plays a massively multiplayer online role-playing game called Legendary Age (LA), but one day he proposes online to a girl who tells him she is really a man, so he swears off online marriages. Two years later, he has been involved with a guild and eventually accepts an in-game marriage offer from his persistent guildmate Ako. When the guild has their first-ever real-life meeting, Hideki is shocked to discover that his teammates are not only all girl gamers, but they also attend his school. The story follows their adventures as they form a school club to play the game while Hideki tries to help Ako, who is infatuated

I watched the anime not too long ago and I loved it.
    It's funny and while the relationship between the main couple is creepy in a way, it was kinda funny, entertaining and surprisingly, "pure-ish" in some ways.

Ako feel like she is progressing and there's enough balance between being silly and funny and character development .

LNDB
    The novel usually get featured in the top 10 selling novels in Japan list

• You got my vote. I enjoyed the anime as well.

• Premium Member

+1 loved the anime.

• +2 loved the anime

• Premium Member

I have wanted this title so bad since it aired,

Darn Normies keeping it from us.

+1 this would be a great series.

• Premium Member

+100 Ako is best girl, I would kill for an English release of this.