Isekai Yakkyoku / Another World Pharmacy

alt text
    Name(s): Parallel World Pharmacy, Different World Pharmacy, Isekai Yakkyoku, 異世界薬局
    Author: Takayama Liz
    Artist: keepout
    Original Publisher: Media Factory
    Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life
    Year: 2015
    Volumes: 6 (Ongoing)
    Synopsis: A young pharmacologist and researcher in Japan died from overworking, and was reincarnated in a Medieval Parallel Europe.
    He was reincarnated as a 10-year-old apprentice to a famous Royal Court pharmacist, had attained the supernatural ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction. In a society in which dubious medical practices are rampant, with price gouging through the monopoly of the pharmacist guild and good medicine isn’t available to the commoners, he will wipe out the fraud that has swept the world and deliver to the commoners a truly effective medicine that was developed using present-day pharmacology. Thus the boy pharmacist will cheat by using his previous knowledge to create innovative medicines while helping the people of the parallel world, a story about living his new life to the fullest this time.

• Premium Member

Yup. This one.

• Yeah seems really interesting.

• This one definitely has my vote, it's really good!

• Premium Member

Really well done LN. A modern pharmaceutical chemist helps a dark age world with magic. Manga is good too.

• Premium Member

This acutally is one of my favorite manga. I always look forward to it coming out and getting translated. I would love to be able to read the light novel on this. Yes, it's an isekai but more of a slice of life one. Really a great story!

• Premium Member

I would be interested in this one. +1