[Manga] Trinity Seven Spin-Off Manga

• Premium Member

Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai Comic Anthology
    Publisher: Fujimi Shobo

Synopsis:

An anthology of the series featuring plenty of artists, illustrations, and short stories.

Trinity Seven: Liese Chronicle
    Publisher: Dragon Age (Kadokawa)
    Mangaka: Chaco Abeno

Synopsis:

A spin-off centered on everyone's favorite most erotic evil magician in the series, Lieselotte Sherlock.

Trinity Seven: Levi Ninden
    Mangaka: Sutarou Hanao

Synopsis:

The unstrippable Ninja's spin-off filled with her own bit of backstory.

Trinity Seven-san
    Publisher: Dra-Dra-Dragon Age (Kadokawa)
    Mangaka: Misaki Mori (Same Mangaka as Arifureta Nichijou)

Synopsis:

A spin-off about weird situations with each of the characters including stripped by magic, selling doujinshi, and wars for being the legal wife.

Trinity Seven: Seven Days
    Mangaka: Misaki Mori (Same Mangaka as Arifureta Nichijou)

Synopsis:

A slapstick romcom spin-off of the series set to start publication this August.

Why:

I love the Trinity Seven series and would love if all the spin-off manga were to be licensed so I can collect them with the main series. Don't have much hope for YP to license them at the moment. The Trinity Seven manga though is a classic at this point in having a great fun protagonist that's full forward towards having a harem and getting into erotic situations and cracking jokes. The series as a whole is very meta and the heroines are all ridiculously unique and lovable which is why we have spin-offs for the two most popular ones.

alt text

• Yea, I like how the mc has the balls to do what he does lol. I wish more protagonist would act like him tbh.